Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

Last year was my first REAL year doing NaNoWriMo. And I hit the 50,000 word mark by the 16th of November. How, you ask? Well, I wrote 10,000 words in the first day of NaNoWriMo.

Keep in mind that last year, I was working 1 day a week, doing school 4 days a week and had a LOT more time to write.

This year, I probably won't have as much time, so I can't see myself getting done that early, but I do plan to write as much as I can everyday!

I loved doing NaNoWriMo last year because it really stretched me as a writer. 2012 has slowed down my writing a TON, because I just haven't had the time or energy to write, but I'm hoping this November will get me back into the writing "scene". I can't wait!

I'll share more about my story as time goes on, because I'm not 100% sure of my plot yet! I have ideas here and there, but I have to get it together.

I have a week.

Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment