Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ideas For Book 2

So I've been working on ideas for book two to A World Without Sound. I had, at first, thought that the book was just going to be a stand-alone, but I always have way too many ideas for my stories that they could never fit in one book.

So I always end up with series'. I can't help it.

I wasn't sure how I was going to think up a title for book 2, because I wasn't sure that I could come up with something that was going to sound as awesome as A World Without Sound. I love the title for my book, and was really proud of myself for coming up with it. But trying to come up with another creative title for book 2, felt really hard.

Not to mention the fact that I thought maybe I'd used up all my creativity on A World Without Sound.

But thanks to my amazing friends on Facebook, I've gotten some amazing ideas for the title for book 2...and I'm going to share them now. Leave a comment below letting me know which is your favorite.

1. The Sound of Silence
2. A World Without Words
3. The Music of Silence

2 comments:

  1. Hmm pretty good choices! Not #3 cause it doesn't really tie in with book one's title. And while #2 seems to go well, deaf people still have words, they just can't hear them. So my choice would be #1, it ties in book 1 with the word "sound" and the two titles sound good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abbi - I really love The Sound of Silence. It ties in with the first book's title and it just sounds very intriguing and powerful.

    ReplyDelete